KRA PIN Registration for Limited Company
KRA PIN for Company is an essential tax obligation which has to be met by every business intending to operate in Kenya.
Why You Need KRA PIN for Limited Company?
- To open company bank accounts
- To make KRA Monthly Returns
- To apply for Tax Compliance Certificate
- To apply for tenders
- To setup ETR Machine
What It DOES Include
- Online KRA PIN/VAT & Password will be emailed to you.
- Instruction on how to print your KRA PIN/VAT will also be sent to your email.
What It DOES NOT Include
- Data Loading – If you are unable to do your own Data Loading, we can help with that. Just click here to find out more.
- Printed Copy – we do not print PIN certificates, you will have to do that yourself with our instructions.
Related Reading: How To Perform Data Loading For Limited Company
IMPORTANT UPDATE! KRA has disabled the ITMS system that is used for registering PIN as they are migrating all tax services to the new iTax system. Dealpoa Team will soon find out the changes KRA has made and what it will mean to you. Learn more!